The DWRG is a collaboration between Profs. Bob Andrews, Ron Hofmann, and Susan Andrews. We work with partners from industry and government on a wide range of projects related to municipal drinking water. The Group includes approximately 25 graduate students, Post-Doctoral Fellows, and Research Managers and Associates.
Visit our Facebook page.
Examples of Recent Research Areas:
- Microplastics in drinking waters
- Biologically active filtration
- Ultrafiltration fouling minimization strategies
- Inactivation of emerging pathogens
- Synergy of multiple disinfectants
- Disinfection of reuse waters
- Advanced oxidation processes
- Secondary disinfection, impacts of biofilm and corrosion
- Control of disinfection by-products
- Computation fluid dynamic modeling of dissolved air flotation
- Use of fluorescence techniques to improve process control
Please contact any of the three professors of the DWRG if you are interested in learning more about any of our ongoing projects, or would like to discuss your potential participation.
We are currently looking for applicants to nominate for the Provost's Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020. Please read over the document for eligibility requirements. If you meet the eligibility requirements and have the appropriate drinking water research background, send an application to Jennifer Lee, DWRG Administrative Manager at email@example.com
Professors & Researchers
|Name||Job Title & Duties||Contact Details|
NSERC Industrial Research Chair in Source Water QualityMonitoring and Advanced/Emerging Technologies for Drinking Water Treatment
|Office: GB 429
|Andrews, Susan||Professor||Office: GB 319D
NSERC Associate Industrial Research Chair in Technologies for Drinking Water Treatment
|Office: GB 319C