Enhance Your Degree
Students enhance their undergraduate experience through a number of enriched programs.
The undergraduate courses have been deliberately sequenced so that students can take advantage of:
- Minors in Bioengineering, Environmental Engineering or Sustainable Energy;
- Certificate Programs in Preventative Engineering and Social Development or in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Small Business;
- Co-op work opportunities through the Professional Experience Year Co-Op Program;
- Post-graduate academic opportunities through the Jeffrey Skoll BASc/MBA Program or through fast-tracked Master's degree programs; and
- Professors also hire hundreds of Engineering students through the undergraduate summer research program, giving them a chance to work in their labs on ongoing research.
- International Exchange Opportunities