Fobs provide secured access to various areas in the department. Student access may include places like offices, labs or common rooms.
Please wait 48 hours after making your deposit online before coming in to pick up your FOB.
MASc and PhD students:
Please speak to your supervisor about office space before requesting/paying for a key, as you might not need one.
You do not require a key. Please pay the deposit for a FOB to access the Grad Lounge GB129.
Please wait 48 hours after making your deposit online before coming in to pick up your key(s) in GB105.
- Refunds will be issued for keys and fobs that are returned to the Department before June 30 of the year following convocation, meaning:
- students who graduate in June 2018 will have until June 2019 to return their fob
- students who graduate in November 2018 will have until June 2019 to return their fob.
- Do not share your fob with anyone, you will be held responsible for any damage.
- Please report a lost or stolen fob to the department as soon as possible.
Contact for keys and fobs:
Galbraith Building, 35 St. George St.