Deadline to Apply!
Design Thinking Experience Program
Are you a student or staff member at U of T who is passionate about making a difference? Join the Design Thinking Experience Program where we explore the student experience and learn about design thinking to make a change.
We are thrilled to be launching our Design Thinking Experience Program this Winter 2022 semester. Running weekly on Wednesdays from 2:00-4:00PM starting on February 2nd until April 6th, this 10-week boot-camp style program will provide you with:
- an introduction to innovation and Design Thinking
- experience conducting qualitative research
- teamwork skills and connections on campus
- an opportunity to generate ideas to improve the campus experience at U of T
Deadline to apply to the Design Thinking Experience Program: January 19th, 2022
Working in small teams, students and staff will be focused on an important question or challenge for U of T students. By conducting qualitative research on your topic, you will then be equipped to use Design Thinking methodologies to analyze your data, generate insights, and ideate prototypical solutions to challenges you explored, all within the context of a supportive group environment. This is a great introductory program for students looking to learn more about Design Thinking, build their teamwork skills, or get involved with the work of the Innovation Hub on campus. Students who complete the program will also be eligible for recognition on their CCR.
Want to Learn More?
For more details about the program, join us for a virtual Information Session on:
- Wednesday December 15th, 12:00-1:00PM (Register online by December 13th)
- Tuesday January 11th, 2:00-3:00PM (Register online by January 7th)
- To learn more about the program and details how to apply visit: uoft.me/DTEP
- To learn more about the Innovation Hub and what we do, visit: uoft.me/innovationhub