Learning How to Learn Workshop Series
If you want to develop as a learner to meet new expectations and improve your academic performance, join us for Learning How to Learn, a workshop series to support your learning.
· Discover the science of learning to actively engage in your coursework
· Identify your learning needs and devise a plan for success
· Reflect on your strengths to manage procrastination and build healthy habits
· Understand the importance of challenges and failure to build self-confidence
· Tuesday, October 5 at 10 a.m. The Science and Practice of Learning
· Tuesday, October 12 at 10 a.m. Organizing Yourself for Effective Learning
· Tuesday, October 19 at 10 a.m. Encountering Failure and Difficulty
· Tuesday, October 26 at 10 a.m. Building Your Academic Resourcefulness
Learning How to Learn is part of the Academic Resilience Initiatives at Academic Success on the St. George Campus at the University of Toronto. We support academic resilience through the development of strategies, habits, and practices through group programming that fosters community and belonging.