- Keys and fobs are required to access various Department of Civil & Mineral Engineering facilities
- Keys and fobs are the property of the Department. Through the request and lending process, you are agreeing to terms and conditions of use.
- Keys/fobs must be returned to the Department shortly after completion of degree programs.
- students who graduate in June 2020 will have until June 2021 to return their fob
- students who graduate in November 2020 will have until June 2021 to return their fob.
- Lost or stolen keys/fobs must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Students are responsible for a $30.00/ea replacement fee for keys and fobs.
- Do not share your keys/fob with anyone - you will be held responsible for any damage.
- Problem with your fob? Malfunctioning fobs subject to ordinary wear and tear will be replaced gratis. Fobs destroyed due to negligence are subject to replacement fees. Contact email@example.com for service.
- Already have a fob and need modified/changed access? Talk to your supervisor for authorization and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Galbraith Building, 35 St. George St.
For fob and key returns, please enclose them in an envelope with the following marked on the outside:
Please drop off the envelope in the #4 Drop Box just outside of GB225. (FOBS & KEYS DROP OFF BOX #4)
To process your FOB request please add the following information to your Service Now ticket;
- List Room access required.
- Expect graduation/contract end date.