Friday, February 24
In-person event at U of T
Big ideas. Creative solutions. Global impact.
Learn more about where a degree from Civil & Mineral Engineering will take you
We are hosting in-person events, for select MASc and PhD applicants, to learn more about our research-stream graduate programs. This exclusive event will give you an opportunity to meet faculty, get to know our graduate students and their research, tour our labs and facilities, and meet fellow applicants.
Apply to our MASc or PHD program by January 23* to be considered!
*Applications submitted after this date will be considered pending space availability.
Please visit the Graduate Admissions page to determine your admissions eligibility.
How do I apply for this event?
To be considered for the event, you must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada, or studying in Canada on a study permit
- Submit an MASc or PhD admission application by January 23 (your references do not need to be submitted by this date)
- Complete this short form by January 30 to let us know you are interested in attending.
Invited applicants will be emailed with the details and schedule in early February.
Explore our research-stream graduate programs:
- Master of Applied Science
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Research Themes
- Application and Admission Requirements
- Meet our Professors
We are committed to fostering an environment in which each member of our community can excel, contribute and benefit from different perspectives. Attracting students, staff, and faculty from a wide range of backgrounds, we leverage all forms of diversity to promote inclusivity and create opportunities to experience working collaboratively across cultures. We aim to build a community that reflects the society we serve.