Whether you are an alumnus, PhD candidate or current undergraduate student, U of T Engineering CONNECT is a gateway to enriching your professional and personal network.
By joining this new robust online community, you will have the opportunity to:
- Access a comprehensive directory of industry contacts
- Discuss and share relevant news, events and Skule™ memories
- Learn from or advise fellow graduates
- Search the platform for new employees and job opportunities
- Solve complex problems with other students and alumni
- Stay up to date on your department
Sign up today by visiting uoftengineeringconnect.ca. It’s free, fast and easy, and you can use your existing Facebook, LinkedIn or email account to join.
The Chemical Engineering Graduate Students’ Association utilized U of T Engineering CONNECT to recruit alumni as leaders for a professional development event. We posted an announcement, searched the directory and made personal contact through the platform with those who specified their willingness to help in their profiles. We effectively recruited the industry professionals necessary to allow students to flourish at the event. Access to ChemE kin is enriching our student experience!
- U of T Engineering CONNECT has allowed me to re-connect with former students. It is easy to lose touch after a course ends, and it is rewarding to see where students end up in their careers.Jeff Harris (MIE), Instructor & Research Associate
- I had no idea how powerful U of T Engineering CONNECT is as a networking tool. In just a short period of time, I was able to secure interviews with companies like BlackBerry, Porsche, Zero Gravity Labs and Bell Mobility — all through connecting with alumni on the platform.Syed Rafi Tanzim (Year 1 TrackOne)
- I joined U of T Engineering CONNECT to leverage the collective experience of eight decades of EngSci alumni, and to hire new talent for AeroFS. This exclusive online community offers a much better professional interaction than traditional social networks.Yuri Sagalov (EngSci 0T8 + PEY), Co-Founder & CEO, AeroFS