Below is information to help you submit a complete and competitive admission application
September (Fall) 2024: All programs (MASc, MEng, MEngCEM & PhD)
|Program||System Opens||Application Type||Application Deadline|
|MEng & MEngCEM||to be determined||Domestic||June 2, 2024|
|to be determined||International||March 18, 2024|
|MASc & PhD||to be determined||Domestic||February 2, 2024|
|to be determined||International||February 2, 2024|
January (Winter) 2024: MEng & MEngCEM only
System is currently open. Application deadline is October 16, 2023.
- Two references, requested and received directly through the online application system. The following are acceptable referees:
- Academic: an instructor or professor for a course/s you completed and can assess your ability and suitability for your proposed program of study, or program coordinator or director who is familiar with your academic performance
- Research: a professor or “principal investigator” who supervised your research and can comment on your research skills and abilities
- Professional: a supervisor who oversaw your work during an internship or work experience related to your proposed program of study, and can comment on your strengths and the relevance of your proposed program to your career goals
- Scanned copy of transcripts, that can be from a student information system. We will ask for official transcripts from those who are admitted to one of our programs.
- Research Statement (MASc, PhD) or Statement of Interest (MEng and MEngCEM), roughly two pages in length, describing how your career goals, knowledge and experience make you an excellent candidate for your proposed program of study.
- English Language Proficiency (ELP) scores may be required, depending on your academic background. If required, enter your scores into the application system. Please review our admission requirements to determine if you are required to submit an official ELP score to be considered for admission. You do not need to submit official scores to the University at the time of application.
- Application Fee, $125, paid by the application deadline.
GRE scores are not required for admission to our programs.