We are now accepting exhibitor registrations for the 2018 Civil and Mineral Career Fair at U of T.
Civil & Mineral Career Fair 2018
Thursday, January 10, 2019 | 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
in the foyer of the Medical Sciences Building, 1 King’s College Circle
Come connect with Professors and students in our Department, raise your company profile and recruit top students.
We promote our fair to:
- Undergraduate students (approx. 400)
- Civil Engineering
- Mineral Engineering
- Engineering Science Infrastructure Option
- Graduate students (approx. 300)
- Master of Engineering in Cities Engineering and Management
- Civil Engineering Master’s and Doctoral- level
Students will be seeking:
- Professional Experience Year internship placements
- Engineering Summer Internship (eSIP) Program
- 4-month practicums (exclusive for MEng in Cities Engineering and Management students)
- Permanent positions after graduation
The cost to participate is $400.
- Includes: a catered lunch,
- a 5-foot table with a tablecloth,
- promotion of your company on our Career Fair webpage, posters and student handouts.
Space is limited and will be assigned on a first come first served basis.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Nelly at 416 978-0235.
Please complete this form and proceed to the payment page, to indicate payment type, and to confirm registration[Form id=”73″]