The Department of Civil & Mineral Engineering partners with industry and government to build more livable cities, with an eye toward supporting sustainable economies. We can bring the same energy to your industry. Whether you're a sector-leading company, a nimble start-up or a visionary entrepreneur, U of T delivers solutions to help you succeed. We have a strong track record - of success, of entrepreneurship, of patents, of inventions, of solutions.
What partnering with U of T Engineering Delivers to your business:
- an inside track to breakthrough technologies
- customized solutions to industry-relevant problems
- an extra spark of innovation to your company
- collaboration with world-leading researchers, including top graduate students, undergraduate and alumni
- access to short-courses and professional development
In addition to the expetise that exists within the Department of Civil & Mineral Engineering, our faculty collaborate on a variety of multidisciplinary research initiatives, several of which will be housed in a new engineering building on St. George Street (Opening April 2018), including: