This program includes a foundation of five graduate courses along with a research thesis that is closely supervised by a professor. The program includes a guaranteed funding package for 24 months. Many projects involve industrial partnerships and networking opportunities, project management experience, and collaboration with leading experts. The MASc is an entry point to PhD programs, but also serves as an excellent standalone professional degree.
Your MASc Journey
- Apply for Admission to the MASc Program
- Proposing Your Program of Study
- Adding Non-Engineering Courses to Your Program
- The MASc Thesis Presentation
- Submitting Your Final MASc Thesis